Thursday 5 September 2013

The bare truth

Now I don't want to be all about the beauty and veneer on here when personally, there's nothing I like better than getting home and wiping the slate clean. It's in my job description to wear a certain amount of make up so naturally coming home it's like taking off the uniform.
Isn't it just amazing to see the difference make up does make though. My eye is wider with the lashes fanned up and out, my whole eye area looks bigger and lifted with the brow defined and my skin just looks even and smooth. 
The whole look was just put on for some evening drinks, so its largely Laura mercier with silk creme foundation as base, baked bronze and caviar stick in plum on the eye and a brown liner with some brown shadows and a vanilla mac Pigment for highlight. Other products are a benefit prime duo of porefessional mixed with that gal brightening primer, rockateur blush, they're real mascara and  an illamasqua highlighter in aurora tapped on the cheekbone. 
As you can guess from that list I do use alot on the eye area but I can be lazy with things like the skin in terms of concealing and perfecting. Though I'm such a fan of blending and fluff brushes on the eyes my looks are usually done in 5 or 10
Minutes. I love doing more detail when playing for creativity, something I plan to show you more over the next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment